How do I order?
Have you been asking yourself “How do I get these awesome oils?” Before I tell you, let me explain something…I’m not a salesman and never will be. I’m going to share these products with you, because my family uses them daily and we absolutely love them. So rather than selling you anything, I’m simply sharing our favorite natural health products and how you can get them shipped to your home to use also! How does that sound?
Now that that’s out of the way, are you wondering what you need to do next? My recommendation…sign up to become a wholesale member (see below for a better description of the Wholesale Member Starter Kits). A wholesale member is like being a Sam’s Club or Costco wholesale member and gives you a 24% discount off all the products everyday and, if you sign up using my member number, I’ll send you a FREE GIFT! And no, you don’t have to “do the business” at all, but you have the option to do so if you’d like. In fact, over 90% of Young Living wholesale members are not involved in the business side. They simply order the products at a discount to use for themselves. Here are the details and differences between Retail Customers and Wholesale Members:
A. Retail customer. You’ll pay full retail pricing, but can order at any time without having to purchase a wholesale membership kit. This is not going to be your best value, but some people prefer not to be tied to a membership. By the way, if you’d like the membership kit but can’t afford one yet, just talk to the person who referred you to this website and see if they can help you out with one or two bottles. Then you can save the money for the wholesale kit. I sold some of my “household junk” on ebay and craigslist in order to save up the money…and started saying “how can I afford xxx?” instead of saying “I can’t afford xxx”. To order as a retail or wholesale customer, go here.
B. Wholesale Member? You’re going to want to do this one, I promise! All the reward, none of the risk! For my family, this was our first essential oil purchase because it gave me 11 different oils to use to learn how they worked and provided enough variety without overwhelming me. Plus, I got a diffuser practically for free. Here are the general benefits of a wholesale membership:
- Wholesale Pricing: Save 24 percent off retail pricing on Young Living products, and save even more money with exclusive specials and promotions every month with a qualifying purchase.
- Essential Rewards (ER): OPTIONAL! An autoship program that pays you back reward points between 10 and 20 percent (most credit cards only give 1-2%). These reward points accumulate for up to one year and can be used toward free products! Plus being on the ER program gives you discounted shipping costs. (Go here to read more about this optional program) Don’t feel pressured to sign up for this program, though, you can totally sign up for it later. It’s just one of the benefits of becoming a wholesale member.
- Membership Additional Purchases: Zero, Nada, None! You never have to buy anything else ever and you can keep your kit, no strings attached. If you decide you love them, which I promise you will, you are able to continue to order, using your member number, at any time and you’ll get wholesale pricing from then on. You only need to make one 50PV purchase (typically $50) every 12 months to stay an active member so that you will continue to receive the 24% discount. You do not need to renew your membership annually, like you do at Sam’s Club or Costco.
- Education: You get us, the GLOW team, a Facebook and email support group! We have great ongoing educational classes (local and video), and a huge support network that is growing by leaps and bounds.
- CONTESTS! Yes, as wholesale members, there are several contests every year that you can enter to win big prizes!! Free vacations, trips to one of Young Living’s Farms and Distilleries, and/or products.
- Allows you to begin a Home Business and earn a little or a lot: This is an optional component of the Wholesale Membership, which allows you to become an Independent Sales Contractor with Young Living and earn commission and bonuses. This was not at all the reason I signed up for Young Living, and I never intended to “do the business,” but after telling several friends how essential oils had helped our family, they signed up and…boom, a business was born. Now, I love that this company rewards those who simply refer others to the company, something I was going to do anyway. Here is a great video to explain the potential of this type of home business, if you are interested.
- Membership requirements:
- Purchase a Wholesale Membership Kit (Basic or Premium): Each of the membership kits are an incredible value!! There are several Membership kits to choose from, listed below.
- Sign the Membership Agreement: This agreement simply says you agree to abide by Young Living’s Policies and Procedures.
- Provide either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). I know this is hard for some people. This requirement is just for the purposes of reporting commission and bonuses, if you earn them, to the IRS, as required by law. If you only order products and never do the business, your social is never used.
- If you own a business, you may provide a Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) or Employer Identification Number (EIN) instead of your social security number.
Wholesale Membership Kits: Prices for kits range from $160 to $260 (plus tax and S/H) depending on which kit you choose. This is how I started and how 99.9% of my team started using essential oils…it’s the BEST bang for your buck! There are now 6 Premium Starter Kits to Choose from:
Sign Up Here (This link will take you to the sign-up page at Young Living)
The first 4 are Premium Starter Kits which includes the Premium Oils Kit and your choice of 4 diffusers. Prices vary for the kit, based on which diffuser you choose. The last two Premium Starter Kit options, which do not include the Premium Oils collection or a diffuser, are the Thieves Starter Kit ($160) or the Ningxia Red Starter Kit ($170), neither of which includes the Premium Essential Oils collection.
Each of the 4 Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser includes:
- Premium Essential Oils Collection
- Lavender 5-ml
- Peppermint 5-ml
- Lemon 5-ml
- Copaiba 5-ml
- Frankincense 5-ml
- Thieves® 5-ml
- Purification® 5-ml
- R.C.™ 5-ml
- DiGize™ 5-ml
- PanAway® 5-ml
- Or the following “flex oils” to be used as a substitute in the event of sourcing or supply constraints: Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Orange, Citrus Fresh, Aroma Ease
- Choice of Diffuser (price per kit)
- Aria ($260)
- Bamboo ($170)
Home ($160)–No longer available in the PSK
- Drewdrop ($160)
- Basic Membership Kit
- Stress Away™ 5-ml
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment
- 10 Sample Packets
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 2-oz. samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Essential Oil Magazine
- Essential Edge Member Resources
Sign Up Here (This link will take you to the sign-up page at Young Living)
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to do the business? Remember, you NEVER have to work this as a business if you don’t want to, it’s completely optional! When asked for Sponsor ID and Enroller ID, please use my ID # 1580483, or the ID number of the member of my team who referred you to this website. If you don’t know it, contact me and I can find their number for you.
Why do they ask for my SSN? By the way, because you have the option to earn commission, the enrollment form asks for your social security number, but this is for tax reporting purposes only!! You’re welcome to use a business tax ID number instead, if you have one. Your social will only be used by the company if you earn bonuses or commission.
What is the Essential Rewards Program and can I opt out? When considering whether to enroll in the essential rewards (ER) program (optional), read this page that explains the details of the program. Really, unless you’re planning to make this a business, or essential oils rock your world, you don’t need to start using essential rewards. I signed up for ER the second month I started using Young Living because I knew I didn’t want to miss out on the free oils from the reward points…but you make the call, no pressure, seriously!
So, did you just get your order done? You’re going to love them, I promise!! Plus, now you’ve joined a hot new Young Living group, The GLOW team, where we “Give Love in Oily Ways” everyday!! I’m looking forward to getting to know you!
I’ve ordered, now what? So, now that you’ve ordered, there are a few things you can do while you’re waiting for your oils to arrive. First read “I have my oils, now what?” to help you get started enjoying your new set of essential oils. Second, go to our GLOW team Facebook page and sign-up to join the group for product ideas, testimonials, notification and information about the monthly bonus oils, upcoming classes, a place to ask questions, and a great support group to help you learn. Third, attend a class to learn about the basics of using essential oils and hear different ways to use each of the oils in the Premium Oils Kit. Classes are offered locally and on Facebook occasionally throughout the month. Fourth, visit our team website, theglowteam.com, and go through the EO Bootcamp posts for more information about getting started using your essential oils.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here. I sure don’t know all the answers, but I have a reference guide and access to google…and I love research, so if it can be found, I’ll find the answer!